Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A pregnant woman's best friend: the Maxi skirt

Maxi skirts have always been a favorite of mine, but even more so, now that I am really showing. These photos were taken before I started to show, but after I hit week 20, my belly has steadily grown quite a bit. It was right around the 21st week that I 'popped' or it became very evident to the general public that I am indeed expecting. Since I've always dressed in form fitting clothes, I'm finding the options of clothes to wear from my closet are quickly shrinking, but one thing that will never let me down is my maxi skirt. Maxi skirts and dresses are a pregnant woman's best friend, especially in the summertime.



Sandals: Forever21
Skirt: Fashion Q
Top: www.FashionNova.com
Necklace & Hat: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment