Monday, March 16, 2015

5 Months



Zane is 5 months old! His hair now stands straight up and he looks like a Teddy bear, which is fitting, because his middle name is Theodore, or as I like to call him, Teddy. He has to be the happiest baby I have ever encountered, because he has a permanent smile on his face, and lets out the cutest uncontrollable giggles. His giggles are so contagious that no one can keep a straight face around him. I am constantly pulling out my camera to record his beautifully blossoming personality. Every time I'm in deep conversation with someone, he starts talking just as seriously as I am, and he's truly as involved in the conversation as I am. It's the cutest thing ever! I can't wait for him to start really talking, and saying, 'Mama'! He is always bouncing on his feet and trying to stand up. He's still teething, but with help from the Hylands teething tablets, it all seems to be tolerable.
I have to say that the 5 month mark is probably my favorite, because he is so aware and happy, yet not mobile enough that I have to chase after him and grab things from his hands. I am definitely going to miss this phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment