Sunday, March 29, 2015

6 Months Old

Zane is now half a year old! It is amazing that time has flown by, and it's hard to remember life before he entered it. I have already become that mother who obsessively photographs every breath he takes, but how could I not? Babies change so much in their first year of life, and I feel compelled to chronicle every little detail about him. It's truly refreshing to see the world through the eyes of such a young soul; so much joy in every new discovery. As we get older, we tend to get jaded, and sometimes our true talents and gifts can get suppressed. Our little ones, however, are fearless about the world. They will take a leap of faith, even if it's a literal leap off the bed and onto the floor, lol. Point being that they feel that they can achieve anything, and have such an innate joy for life. I will do all that I can to turn that spark into a flame, and encourage Zane to always be fearlessly himself, and to be proud to share his gifts with the world. He has already colored my world.

1 comment: