Monday, April 14, 2014

Daycation in Malibu


I was invited to a retreat by my friend HonestlyJamie, and I had no idea what to expect, but It has become such a memorable and special day. My day began with a driver picking me up from my home and taking me on a relaxing and scenic drive up the southern California coast, up to the Malibu Hills. Once I arrived, I was greeted by fellow beauty/style bloggers, chit chatted and snacked on fruit & champagne. Once all the bloggers arrived, we were greeted by Kate Shaw, the director of marketing for Urban Remedy, an organic juice cleansing brand. She expressed to us the importance of cleansing our bodies of toxins, as well as cleansing our minds of negative energy. We then spent an intense hour in a real life teepee with a circle leader, Andrea Bendewald, where we cried, laughed, and all left feeling refreshed and inspired to conquer the world! That being said, we worked up quite an appetite, and walked out of the teepee to find blankets on the grass, perfectly set up for a peaceful afternoon picnic. We chowed down on healthy and delicious salad, and pressed juices, which were equally as satisfying. I even got to bring some home!






No comments:

Post a Comment